Welcome to Barefoot Engineers. We hope this explanation encourages you to become a Barefoot Engineer – even if you don’t have an engineering degree!
We will train you!
What is a Barefoot Engineer?
– a Barefoot Engineer is a world citizen who applies their energies, experience and expertise to help others live a Lifestyle Of Health, Happiness And Sustainability (LOHHAS).
– Barefoot Engineers are independent individuals who work alone or with the support of the World Sustainability Organization (Peace Plus One – World Sustainability Project)
– Barefoot Engineers come from many backgrounds and cultures, with a common scientific understanding that our planet is an INDIVISIBLE WHOLE – it is ONE SYSTEM and all the sub-systems maintaining the Earth’s life support and regulation are in fine BALANCE, providing, over the last 10,000 years or so, the ideal circumstances for human growth and prosperity.
– Barefoot Engineers also understand that all systems have specifications and boundaries, and that the Planet Earth as ONE finite, holistic system also has these boundaries and limitations. (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_boundaries )
– Barefoot Engineers are the Physical Engineering side of the LOHHAS Practitioner Coin.. the Lifestyle training is provided by Footprint Doctors.
The ORIGIN of “Barefoot Engineers”